Thursday, May 17, 2012

fallin




i don't really want it but it's callin my name, "David come and get me I can take away the pain, come a little closer you got everything to gain," but i got to much to lose i'm bout to go insane. I been here too many times got my head low. if i gave a dime for every time i'd be dead broke. i feel that battle in my soul the pressure closing in. my passions asking for a pass an i can't hold it in. there i go again. no self control again. i'm too good at giving in. feeling like throwing in the towel the guilt is closing in. sometimes i climb the heights, but i'm at my lowest sin. cloaked in deception and overlooking on potent sin. i'm so gone baby wanna be home again, wanna feel home again, come feel this hole again. now i'm doubled over with my face in my knees and decide its where i wanna be, but there i go again i'm falling.

face to the pavement, once again faced with the same sin, there i go again i'm falling, i don't think imma make it. don't know how much longer i can take it, there i go again i'm falling, so i'm caught up in this sin, i wonder if i see Your face again there i go again i'm falling, falling, falling.. there i go.

trying to keep it cool I don't wanna lead em playing. but its hard to block out everything that she be sayin, look like, "keep coming baby just reach out an take my hand, there's no need to fear me all i wanna do is dance." i believe the lie, now i'm headed for a door. they have finally got me locked and i'm bout to be the song. feeling like i'm watched by everybody in the room, cause they know imma fake and if not they will soon. have you ever felt like the walls finna close in, shackles on your hands and your feet and your dozing, sleep til the logic you possessed, before all of the mess, sound so be headed mess with the rest, whats left it's a schizophrenic shell where a man once was, now you get to see the damage your lust does, so now i'm doubled over with my face in my knees and decide it's where I wanna be, but there I go again I'm falling.

face to the pavement, once again faced with the same sin, there i go again i'm falling, i don't think imma make it. don't know how much longer i can take it, there i go again i'm falling, so i'm caught up in this sin, i wonder if i see Your face again there i go again i'm falling, falling, falling.. there i go.

every time i fall, He gone pick me up, the Lord is my sheperd homie He gone pick me up, I fell into the trap again but He gone pick me up, remind me of His promises in Him i put my trust. i don't never have to give in to the lies, i'm feastin on his word all my sin i do despise. so now i'm down here before His throne praying on my knees, asking Lord give me grace please, i don't wanna be falling. 

so i gotta face this but i kno theres nothing that He can't fix. i don't wanna be falling. looking to the corss where they placed Him cause I know His grace is amazing. i don't wanna be falling. He's covered all my sin. it's gone never to be seen again. so You're calling, calling calling... me to You. 


No comments:

Post a Comment