Thursday, May 3, 2012

Times

I hear you say, "My love is over, it's underneath, it's inside, it's in between. The times that you doubt Me, the times that you question, is this for real? The times that you're broken, the times that you mend, the times you hate me and the times that you bend. Well My love is over, it's underneath, it's inside, it's in between. The times that you're healing, and when your heart breaks, the times that you feel like you've fallen from grace. The times you're hurting, the times that you heal, the times you go hungry and are tempted to steal. In times of confusion, in chaos and pain, I'm there in your sorrow under the weight of your shame. I'm there through your heart-ache, I'm there in the storm. My love I will keep you, by My power alone. I don't care where you've fallen, or where you have been, I'll never forsake you, My love never ends. It never ends.

I need to hear this everyday. I can listen to it on repeat and it still need it more. Sometimes I repeat it to myself when I'm down or feeling like I'm failing to be the man that God made me to be. I just need to hear those words. Mostly because it's hard for me to believe that they are true when I know myself all to well and I know what goes on in my heart and mind in places that others can't see.

"My love I will keep you, by My power alone."
"I don't care where you've fallen, or where you have been."
"I'll never forsake you, My love never ends."
"It never ends."




No comments:

Post a Comment